25 december 2007 - release 0.2.2.
- fileset if: -def
- notify option in sqfeed configuration
- server can send internal messages back to the client, used in notification of changed files
- logmessages can be send to syslog
- squirreld: uid en gid options to change run-time process ownership
- sqfeed: new options: -D, -V
- squirreld: new options: -V
- in configuration: changed filename to _filename, osname to _osname, cwd to _cwd.
- bug fix: sometimes files did not get added to the repository. fixed.
- bug fix: squirreld did not work when started from inetd. fixed.
- many log messages changes.
- tested using qemu on ubuntu-7.10-server, openSUSE-10.3, debian-40r1
27 june 2006 - release 0.2, still beta.
- very many of error/warning/info messages changed
- compilation process fine-tuned
- much information added in TODO
- tools/mktar added
- CVS variables cleaned from environment
- line-continuation in filesets allowed
- new commands in filesets: add?, end, error, if and set!
- filesets can be directories
- more standard variables, standard variables start with an underscore in the name now
- "saved messages" in logmsg() system
- readconf() knowns about the context (sqfeed or squirreld)
- _osname no compliant with uname
- squirreld honnors Unix signals
- Works under FreeBSD 6 and MacOS X 10.3.9
16 july 2004 - release 0.1, first public release.